aFe Power #46-20149-B BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
- 2011-2016 Ford F250 6.7L Turbo Diesel
- 2011-2016 Ford F350 6.7L Turbo Diesel
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by 40%
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Made in the U.S.A!
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Cold-side tube replacement
- Incorperates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the OEM intercooler
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that works with OEM intercooler.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles