Akrapovic 2019+ BMW Z4 M40i (G29) Slip-On Line (Titanium) w/Carbon Fiber Tips
- 2019+ BMW Z4 M40i 3.0L Turbo
- Manufactured to exacting specifications from high-grade titanium – with parts cast in Akrapovič’s in-house foundry – this system utilises lightweight materials to reduce overall vehicle weight and optimize power and torque through the entire rev range. Meeting ECE type approval, the design of the system fully adapts to the lines of the car, and the single-muffler layout with four superb hand-crafted carbon-fibre round tailpipes give a distinctive look to the rear of the car. Various sound modes add to the experience, with a sporty and animated roar from the six-cylinder engine when the revs rise, and a more pleasing experience in comfort mode, ideal for cruising with the roof down.
- An optional Akrapovič Sound Kit is available to control the various sound settings, and optional tuning opportunities exist through the addition of the stainless-steel Evolution Link Pipe set. As with the Sound Kit, fitting the Link Pipe will negate the ECE type approval.
- ECE type approval is only valid for cars equipped with otto/gasoline particulate filter.
- For installing the slip-on system, the stock exhaust system has to be cut. Please read the instructions carefully before the start of the installation.
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!