Akrapovic Evolution Line w/ Header (Titanium)
- 2006-2009 Porsche 911 GT3 3.6L
- 2006-2009 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 3.6L
- The fully titanium Evolution exhaust system complements the Slip-On muffler and tailpipes with a newly developed exhaust manifold with 100 cpsi sports catalytic convertors that guarantee an increase in power and torque, as do the newly developed and optimized pre-mufflers. However, the real plus of this performance exhaust system is the weight reduction, while it maintains the original layout and functionality of the exhaust caps. Because of the weight reduction in the area behind the engine and the rear axle, the weight savings enhance the handling. The sound impression in this configuration is somewhat more voluminous and with opened caps and more aggressive than in the original version.
- When installing Akrapovič aftermarket optional link pipes with sports catalytic converters or without catalytic converters, which are developed for use on closed tracks only, remapping the ECU is mandatory. When installing Akrapovič aftermarket exhaust system that was developed for use on closed tracks, we recommend remapping the ECU in order to prevent potential »check engine light« warning signals.
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT MEET EMISSION COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR STREET OR HIGHWAY USE.
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!