Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers
Note: Requires use of Front/ Rear OEM Upper Stock Shock Mount (Top Hat).
*Incredibly Low Price + Free Shipping*
- 1990-1997 Mazda Miata (NA Generation)
- 1999-2005 Mazda Miata (NB Generation)
- Height Adjustment Range:
- Front: 3.9in to 1.3in lower
- Rear: 3.7in to 0.7in lower
- Spring Rate:
- Front: 392lbs/in
- Rear: 336lbs/in
- No Dampening Force Adjustment
- High Durability and Reliability
- * Optimal Dust Boot - Thanks to its smooth compression and high durability, the dust boot guards the piston rod from damage, and keeps foreign material out of the shock absorber. (Some vehicles use their OE dust boots)
- No-Sag Spring
- Cold formed with SAE9254 steel (minimum tensile strength 200 kgf/mm2), our springs are outstandingly sag-proof and boast extreme resiliency. Superior rust protection is ensured with a highly durable powder coating that does not peel or flake. Our high-quality springs can be used without worries, in any conditions.
- High-Performance Damper Oil
- Since TEIN's damper oil maintains a stable viscosity in a broad temperature range, it sustains smooth stroke and reliable damping force in a variety of circumstances. Due to excellent anti-foaming properties, it's resistant to cavitation (bubble forming). Since it withstands high heat too, it's suitable for intense sport driving as well. Furthermore, the damper oil keeps up its superior performance long-term, because it's resistant to deterioration over time.
- A bright TEIN-green powder paint is used on the shock absorber's shell case. Our powder coating technique produces an extremely strong and durable barrier. No harmful organic solvents are used, for minimal pollution. Superior durability and corrosion resistance are achieved by TEIN's patented 2-Layer, 1-Bake powder coating method, which uses 2 layers of anti-rust paint on a blasted surface. (Japanese patent number 4347712) * Special Surface Treatment 'ZT Coating' - Our unique ZT Coating surface treatment on the ride height adjustment thread is abrasion resistant against gravel/debris, and further enhances its corrosion resistance. With zero claims for stuck parts due to rust in 500,000 shock absorbers, TEIN shock absorbers are amazingly rustproof. We're confident of customer satisfaction even in coastal areas or regions with heavy snowfall.