- 2005-2015 Toyota Tundra 2.7L
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +5 HP & +6 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 56%
- Measured Flow: 175 CFM @ 1.5" H2O
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Intake Tube for Unrestricted Airflow
- Sealed Housing w/ Aluminum Cover and Built-in Auxilary Air Inlet
- Made in the U.S.A
Large Three Layer
Performance Air Filter:
This 6” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
The one-piece sealed housing, constructed of cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) with a black aluminum cover, ensures the coolest air intake charge available. An auxiliary air inlet can be used to bring in additional air.
This system features a mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube that maximizes airflow and velocity. Its wrinkle black powder-coat finish provides an aggressive look under the hood.
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.