- 2017-2019 Chevrolet Colorado 3.6L V6
- 2017-2019 GMC Canyon 3.6L V6
- +10 HP / +21 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Two Piece 3-1/2" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated aluminum intake tubes improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat-shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- 3-angle filter adaptor increases air velocity after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
- Outflows factory intake by 31%
- Made in the U.S.A
8" Tall Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes an pre-oiled, 8" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Two Piece 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated aluminum intake tube directs unrestricted airflow from the filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
The 3-angle adaptor is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.