- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax Turbo Deisel 6.6L
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Duramax Turbo Deisel 6.6L
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax Turbo Deisel 6.6L
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax Turbo Deisel 6.6L
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Powder-Coated One Piece Housing utilizes stock mounting locations
- 3-Angle filter adaptor increases air velocity after the air filter for improved flow
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience With Excellent Filtration Efficiency
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
5-1/2" Flange Large Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a "Oil-Free", 8" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum airflow and performance.
High Quality Tubes:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Housing blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
The 3-Angle adaptor is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-18 for details.