Akrapovic 16-17 BMW M2 F87 (Excl M2 Competition) Evolution Line Cat Back (Titanium) w/Carbon Tips
- 2016-2018 BMW M2 3.0L Turbo (F87)
- (EXCLUDES Competition)!
- Made from ultra-lightweight high-grade titanium, which will lower the overall weight of the car and improve handling. This perfectly finished ECE-approved system has been tuned to get the most from the TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine of the M2 and is designed to deliver more power all the way across the rev range. This new system features two separate tubes from the downpipe to the muffler – unlike the car’s original single-tube configuration. It is perfectly routed and shaped to provide optimum gas flow from the M2’s stunning engine and deliver a noticeable performance increase. The sound has also been enhanced by Akrapovič’s engineers; the unique external sound is higher in pitch, giving a true racing feel in the upper rpm range. The Evolution Line is perfect for everyday use, with low-rpm driving smooth and refined, but still showing the true potential of the system – and, when higher revs are hit and the valves are permanently open, the sound has an addictive racing tone. A simple plug-and-play system offers a superb addition to improve the performance of the BMW M2. Carbon-fibre tailpipes give an added look to the rear of the M2, to display its sporting potential. Performance can be further increased with the addition of the optional downpipes, which can be purchased with or without cats. To set off the system to its visual best, optional parts are also available.
- Fitment notice:This system does not fit on vehicles equipped with Otto particulate filter (OPF).
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!