Akrapovic Evolution Line Cat Back (Titanium) without Tips
- 2017-2019 Mercedes-AMG E 63 / E 63 S (W213)
- Because of packaging requirements, the EVO system has been split into two codes. Please be aware that both part numbers (MTP-ME/T/5H and E-ME/T/5) must be ordered. The mandatory tail pipe set needs to be ordered separately.
- Perfectly formed using specially developed ultra-lightweight titanium alloys, this Akrapovič Evolution Line (Titanium) exhaust is designed to replace the performance exhaust fitted to the Mercedes-AMG E 63 and E 63 S. It is finished with hand-crafted carbon-fibre tailpipes in matte or high gloss finish, visually split with a newly designed cast titanium part. This stunning system also includes other parts cast at the in-house foundry, featuring an active X connection and an additional pair of exhaust valves behind the rear mufflers, designed to provide optimal control of the exhaust sound for the best listening enjoyment. The system retains the signature AMG sound, while making it even throatier and richer, and it provides great acoustic feedback both inside and outside the cabin. An increase in performance and torque through a broad rpm range and a significant weight savings of over 45% makes this a very serious performance upgrade. With optimized gas flow and reduced back pressure, it allows limitless tuning options. Because it is ECE type-approved with no need to remap the ECU or add any other parts, it has a simple plug-and-play installation.
- Fitment notice: The evolution system is designed to replace the AMG Performance Exhaust System. This system does not fit on vehicles equipped with Otto particulate filter (OPF).
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!