Akrapovic Evolution Line Cat Back Exhaust (Titanium)
- 2019+ Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 4.0L Turbo
- The Evolution Line (Titanium) for the Mercedes-AMG G 63 has been created with durability in mind as well as performance using high-grade durable lightweight titanium, making the system 45% lighter than the stock system. It is finished with specially-designed tailpipes – fashioned in the Akrapovič foundry – exiting on either side of the vehicle, complementing the car’s robust look, perfectly routed to fit within limited space and coated for increased durability. This system – with a pair of exhaust valves behind the rear mufflers to provide optimal control of the exhaust tones – delivers a unique sound that is distinctly deeper and sportier, especially during acceleration and shifting. Power and torque levels are increased through the entire rpm range.
- Fittment notice: This system does not fit on vehicles equipped with Otto particulate filter (OPF).
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognized as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!