Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust (Tips Required Separately)
- 2018-2019 Porsche Cayenne 3.6L V6 (536 Generation)
- Fitment notice: This system does not fit on vehicles equipped with an Otto particulate filter (OPF). It does not fit on Cayenne S (V6), Turbo (V8), Turbo S E-Hybrid (V8) or any of the Cayenne Coupe models.
- This exhaust is constructed from high-grade lightweight titanium and features a central muffler that expands to produce two sets of tailpipes, with a choice of either a titanium or carbon-fibre finish designed to complement the lines of the car. Two valves on either side of the muffler control the airflow and are contained in valve housings cast in the Akrapovič in-house foundry. The Evolution Line (Titanium) will reduce overall vehicle weight while delivering extra power and torque through the whole rev range. With a specially developed and tuned sound, the system delivers a very high-frequency and sporty tone, especially when the car is in the higher rev range. In the normal mode, the sound is quiet and ideal for town driving and cruising, but it still has the unmistakable Akrapovič feel.
- An optional Akrapovič Sound Kit is available, which will increase the aural pleasure at lower revs and further supplement the sound as the revs rise, adding a thrill to the launch of the car from a standstill. Installation is plug&play, with no need to remap the ECU.
- For installing the evolution system, the stock exhaust system must be cut. Please read the instructions carefully before installation.
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!