Akrapovic Slip-On Line Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust (Tips not Included)
- Porsche Panamera / 4 / Sport Turismo (971 Generation)
- This stunning system is made completely from high-grade titanium. It includes parts cast in the company’s in-house foundry, featuring an additional pair of exhaust valves behind the rear mufflers, designed to provide optimal control of the exhaust sound for the best aural enjoyment. The system has been perfectly tuned to deliver the very best sound experience in all modes – enormous effort was invested to give it a rich higher-frequency V6 sound with a sporty racing note, while keeping it smooth and eliminating any drone for maximum everyday comfort. By using the optional Akrapovič Sound Kit, the driver can choose between a loud racy sound or a quieter note for long-distance driving, regardless of the mode chosen for the vehicle. The look of the Slip-On system can also be further enhanced by adding four round titanium or carbon-fibre tailpipes.
- An increase in performance and torque through a broad rpm range and a significant weight savings makes this a very serious performance upgrade. With optimized gas flow and reduced back pressure, it allows limitless tuning options.
- It is a simple plug-and-play installation with no need for remapping. The exquisite Akrapovič Slip-On Line (Titanium) exhaust system adds performance and style, along with an amazing soundtrack inside and outside cabin.
- Fittment notice: This system does not fit on vehicles equipped with Otto particulate filter (OPF). This product will not fit on Executive models.
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!