Akrapovic Evolution Race Line Exhaust w/ Header (Titanium) (Tips REQUIRED)
- 2014-2016 Porsche 911 GT3
- Quality Titanium Construction
- Round Titanium Tail Pipes
- +26 HP
- +37 Ft-Lb Gains
- Tips sold separately.(TP-PO997GT3H)
- This system is built for the track and gives the Porsche GT3 the extra performance to match. Beautifully made from hi-grade titanium and with a coating, the Evolution Race Line is as striking to look at as it is use. From the handcrafted titanium headers with 100 cpsi sports catalytic convertors and titanium flanges-cast in Akrapovic's own foundry-right through to the superbly finished round titanium tailpipes, the Evolution Race Line is pure quality. The system offers a perfect power curve right from 3,000 rpm to the very top of the power band, designed to continually increase performance as the revs rise. Along with improved torque and the maximum weight savings to enhance handling, the Evolution Race Line exhaust system will have the car performing like a true cup racer-with a deep, loud, and powerful Akrapovic racing sound to match its performance. The assault on the senses from the Evolution Race Line system can be boosted even further with the addition of the perfectly handcrafted optional carbon- fiber diffuser. Made exclusively for the Porsche GT3, this beautiful add-on will make a statement both on and off the track.
- When installing Akrapovic aftermarket optional link pipes with sports catalytic converters or without catalytic converters, which are developed for use on closed tracks only, remapping the ECU is mandatory. When installing Akrapovic aftermarket exhaust system that was developed for use on closed tracks, we recommend remapping the ECU in order to prevent potential check engine light warning signals.
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!