Akrapovic 2018-2019 Porsche 911 GT3 (991.2) Slip-On RACE Line (Titanium) (without Tail Pipe Set)
- 2018-2019 Porsche 911 GT3 4.0L (991.2 Generation)
- Retains stock headers
- Built from hi-grade titanium
- Two eye-catching double round tailpipes
- Makes the GT3 more powerful and lighter
- Akrapovič’s Slip-On Race Line represents the first step in the exhaust system tuning process and it can easily be installed onto the Porsche GT3's original system. Built from hi-grade titanium and finished with two eye-catching double round tailpipes, this entry system makes the GT3 more powerful and lighter, and gives the car that unique, sporty Akrapovič sound.
- The mandatory tail pipe set TP-T/S/17 needs to be ordered separately.
- The Slip-On Race system can be optionally combined with Link Pipe Set (Titanium) that retains stock headers and removes stock side mufflers, or it can be upgraded into a full Akrapovič exhaust system, either with combining it with Evolution Race Header Set without valves or Evolution Header Set with side mufflers and valves.
- The look of this system can be further enhanced with the addition of the superbly handcrafted high-quality optional carbon- fibre rear diffuser in matte and high gloss finish to give even more exclusivity to the Porsche 911 GT3 (991.2).
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT MEET EMISSION COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR STREET OR HIGHWAY USE.
More information from Akrapovic:
- A pioneer in its field, Akrapovič is widely recognised as a highly innovative materials technology company. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. The company’s products are designed and manufactured for motorcycles and performance cars by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 1000 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams. Over 100 world champions have already relied on Akrapovič exhaust systems. And this is just the beginning of a long exciting ride.
- Every component of an Akrapovič exhaust is carefully designed and constructed by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, engineers, and architects; they meet challenges every day, combining a technical solution with an attractive, modern, and state-of-the-art design and taking it to the next level. This demonstrates that boundaries in the design world can be broken, leading to many impressive and prestigious honours for the ground-breaking exhausts the company has produced − including Red Dot product design awards. Akrapovič has received true recognition of all it has accomplished.
- Our signature hexagonal muffler took the world by storm when it was introduced to the motorcycle market in 2005. A new conical muffler represented a new level of evolution; it provides a sharper racing sound and faster acceleration. In recent years, new designs of our exhaust systems and composite parts have been developed with new innovative shapes and effects. More is yet to come – stay tuned!